Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Business Idea...
















So i took some sewing classes earlier in the year in february for about 3 weeks at my local Hancock Fabrics store while there i made a pair of pajama pants, and a tote bag with my sewing machine (Pics above) i havent made anything with my sewing machine since then until today June 23 i was sitting in my room bored out of my mind when i saw my sewing machine across the room so i took it downstairs and thought to myself "you should make something today with that machine and all that left over fabric from a few months ago." so i did. But before i get to that i want to tell you where and how i got this thought



The previous night June 22 i went to a church meeting for teen girls called Queens in Training, where they teach us how to be well mannered responsible and classy young women so every time we go there we have a new class so this week it was sewing and the lady tought us how to make pillows and thats how we end up to today when i decided to make a pillow out of the same fabric i used for the pants. the project only took me about 45 mins to an hour and it turned out great as you can see in the pics above.
So after i made the pillow a business idea came to me " make pillows as gifts for people and make matching blankets and pants with it too!!!!" so i need your help out there do you think this is a good idea YES or NO.

i wanna hear your feedback P.S. this is the same post from my other blog "Unique Individuality" which i need followers for so check it out http://uniqueindividuality.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. DOOOOO ITTTT!!!!

    i sew also!!!
    i luv da idea!
    (but i wont steal ur idea)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany honey!
    Thanks for the birthday wish. I miss you. :(

    Anyway, good idea! I'm so glad to see you going for your dreams. :) You're turning into a little business woman. Haha. I love it.

    So yeah, I hope you're doing okay! Keep stopping by me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting i really love to see what you have to say about my blogs and i take it to heart<3

*~tiffy_p00h~*