Monday, August 10, 2009

VACATIONS ALL I EVER WANTED!!!!!...


Hey all yes vacation is all i ever wanted and i got it lol I'm blogging from Myrtle Beach, SC. we are here for our annual family vacation we have been coming to Myrtle Beach for 13 years straight I'm 14 so that means that i was 1 when i first went....


so far we have gone to the Ralph Lauren Polo Outlet and i got this t shirt that is the same colors as my new high school colors lol can you say SCHOOL SPIRIT. we also went bowling and there i was not really on my usual A game i was more F game but trust me my bros will lose today hahahaha well i gotta go i will blog more later but i gotta enjoy my vacation lol......comment plz :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiffy im goin on vaca this Thursday. Yay me!!! Have fun at myrtle beach. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting i really love to see what you have to say about my blogs and i take it to heart<3

*~tiffy_p00h~*