Saturday, April 11, 2009

That Little Thing They Call LOVE<3

Tomorrow is my parents anniversary and so they left for Virginia Beach on Thursday. they are celebrating 23 years of blissful marriage. i am very happy and i cat wait to see them. for the time they are gone I'm at my Nana's house. well first i was at my friend True's house for Thursday and then i came here to my Nana's yesterday.

i love my parents soooooooooo much i miss them too. because I'm homeschooled i spend everyday and almost every second with my mom. we are more like sisters than mother and daughter.

speaking of sisters... i saw my god sister, DeVanae in the mall yesterday i was so happy i hadn't seen her in a year ( since her mom passed away ) i was so excited. we exchanged cell phone numbers and had a nice talk. actually when we were little everyone thought we were real sisters because we dressed alike and did everything together. well that's about all i have to say.


Happy Easter!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well thanks for the really sweet comment Tiff.
    Hey how come we haven't talked in forever?! How are you honey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog and sorry for not commenting on yours in a while

    -Brandon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting i really love to see what you have to say about my blogs and i take it to heart<3

*~tiffy_p00h~*