Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lesson Learned: dont play volleyball without knee pads : (

So yes i have really learned my lesson and now know not to dive for a volleyball without knee pads. i injured my knee on Saturday at my friend's little sister's volleyball game on an open court that the 18's team had played on. my friend Katelyn had served a hard ball and so it was only in my instinct to dive for that ball. i got the ball but hurt my knee doing it so now i am at home with an Ace bandage around it and just as in pain as i can be now. it has gotten a little better since Saturday but it still hurts to bend it. i went to the doc and she said i will good by Friday or Saturday, i have a tournament Saturday so i sure hope so but for now I'm just here, at home, with nothing to do but schoolwork....bleh. : (

PE@CE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting i really love to see what you have to say about my blogs and i take it to heart<3

*~tiffy_p00h~*