Friday, January 23, 2009

I Didn't Know That I Could Spell That Well...YAY!!!


I signed up to be in the National Scripps Spelling Bee and today me and my friends practiced so we had this mini spelling bee and i did sooooo good i spelled words i didn't even know i know some think that spelling bees are for smart snobby braniac geeks but they are really fun and you don't have to be that smart to spell. But it was really dun and it helps you sharpen your ability to do things like read and write. I love to spell words but we have to spell words from different countries like Spain and Europe i especially hate German words they are sooooo hard to spell...i feel like Akeelah from Akeelah an the Bee hahaha well whatever people say about spelling bees i don't care spelling bees are simply me...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting i really love to see what you have to say about my blogs and i take it to heart<3

*~tiffy_p00h~*