Tuesday, January 27, 2009

YESSSS!!!!! ITS SNOWING!!!!

After 4 loooooong years of patience it is finally snowing we got about 2 or 3 inches and its still falling it is sooooooo pretty and peaceful. Our neighborhood is very quiet there is literally no sound like seriously no sound. So that just makes it even more beautiful i was 10 the last time it snowed in 2005 now I'm about to be 14 AND IT IS FINALLY SNOWING!!! The sad thing is it wont last long and there have already at only 11:15 am been over 35 wrecks so we are praying for my bros and my dad they had to work i am homeschooled so snow days are still school days.....can you sat total bummer...
P.S. house in pic is my neighbors house not mine but mine looks kinda like it lol. <3

1 comment:

  1. http://www.myflashfetish.com/
    && home schooled? pretty coool. lol.
    you probably have better lunches than normal people do.
    (:
    & where do you live? like in my town it snowed too! LIKE MAAAAAAAAAAD HARD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting i really love to see what you have to say about my blogs and i take it to heart<3

*~tiffy_p00h~*