Saturday, January 24, 2009

Is Texting Considered An Educational Activity???

I think so i mean its fun exciting time consuming and all i am doing right now( besides blogging) Please someone tell me do you think texting is educational because i do i mean you can do everything on there and when you text its like your writing a paper for school but its for your own enjoyment i think schools should replace the pens pencils and paper for cell phones if you have to write a paper for a class why not just text it to your teacher it makes it fun and easy and your teacher could just send you the grade back in a txt like " hey you got an A+" i mean come on this is the future who agrees with me!!!! texting is educational fast easy and fun but that's just simply me( the pic above is of my cell phone...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting i really love to see what you have to say about my blogs and i take it to heart<3

*~tiffy_p00h~*