Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sick of being sick

I am just getting over some type of sickness that left me vomiting and weak, now i think my family has it... just about 10 mins ago my dad called and said that he was feeling sick and just threw up, my mom same just happened to her 2 mins after my dad called and my bro who has not vomited yet may be next. We have a few reasons why this may be happening...

  1. i was sick and may have spread it
  2. it could just be food poisoning from the chicken they had
  3. something caught at work or something

I'm really scared because i might be the cause of this:( so i am taking responsibility if i am the reason, i will make soup, cook, clean whatever i can to help them if i did this if not i will still help I'm just upset cause i hate to see them this way and I'm now getting better so i feel guilty and i have volleyball tonight and a spelling bee tomorrow and i have no ride because everyone is sick except for one of my brothers maybe i will call him and ask if he can help me he is 20 can drive i may be in luck but if not i will be OK i just have to face the facts that i may have gotten my family sick ugh I'm sooooooooooooo upset but i will figure something out i gotta have faith well i have to go care for my mom and wait for my dad to get here oh i hope everybody is OK...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting i really love to see what you have to say about my blogs and i take it to heart<3

*~tiffy_p00h~*