Friday, February 6, 2009

To Grandmothers House I Go...

For the whole weekend i wont be blogging i wonder how i can stay away? my Nana has slow Internet and i love to blog...what to do, what to do? well on the bright side i get to spend time with my Nana...she is 66 years old but looks nothing like it (she could pass for 55) i love my Nana i never get to spend time with her because I'm so busy with volleyball and school, i will definitely cherish this weekend with her and my grandfather.she told me that we might go shopping with my cousin!!! she is 19 and so much fun, we have to ask her or my grandfather to drive us because well i am only 13 and i cant drive lol... and my Nana cant see clearly because she had a fall back in 2006 and punctured the back of her eye so she cant see but beside the fact its will be great to be there...
oh and did i mention she lives 10 mins from me? :) <3>


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting i really love to see what you have to say about my blogs and i take it to heart<3

*~tiffy_p00h~*