Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack!!!!




If you hadn't noticed i took a pretty long break for 2 reasons:

  1. i had another volleyball tournament
  2. i had a really busy week last week and couldn't blog ( i missed blogging sooo much)

so ya my last game was great. we came in 2ND place in the gold bracket. we lost to a really good select team. anyways all my serves were like bullets and they were all in except for one that hit the net : ( i was sad about that one. but along with my serves my spikes were even better i was sooooo happy. the pics above are of my team.

i am in the waaaaaaaaaaaay back you cant see me but if you look real close you may catch a small glimpse of my head. LOL. but anywho how is everybody??? i saw that it was Tiffany's bday on Brandon's blog so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!!!!

well i gots to go much love<3

PE@CE

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting i really love to see what you have to say about my blogs and i take it to heart<3

*~tiffy_p00h~*